Saturday, March 14, 2009

Zachary update


We went to see Zach today and he is doing really well. They had him under the billy lights last night and he did so well they turned the lights off before we got there. They also took the IV out of his head (thank goodness, it was bugging mommy). He is eating really well for the nurses, he takes all that he is required to. The problem is that he doesn't like to eat for mommy, he just wants to snuggle with me. I love it!
I love the new pictures I took today because you can really see him in all his cuteness :)
You can also see how tiny he is when daddy holds him :)

5 comments:

The Keele's said...

He looks like a little football in Michael's arms! LoL

The Byron Family said...

tiny tiny tiny! im glad they took the iv out. i HATED all the cords, and tubes going in and out of aiden when he was in the nicu.

Jennilyn said...

He is so cute but eww the tube in the head makes me very sick to my tummy!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Natty! He's adorable! I'm glad that he will be able to come home this upcoming week. You are such an amazing woman. You are definitely one of my hero's. Love you tons and tons,

Lyna said...

See i told you blonde babays are the cutest( not that you already didnt know that) Glad things are going well for him.