Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3 Weeks Old!


For some reason it feels like Zachary has been here a lot longer than 3 weeks. We are so in love with our little man and his brothers are great with him. I was a little worried about how Gavin would react but he is so cute with Zach. He loves to squeeze his head and lick his hair(I know, a little odd) and Zach doesn't seem to mind.
Last night I was pleasantly surprised when Zach slept from 1:30 am until 7:30 am. I definitely appreciated the much needed sleep.
Zachary is such a blessing and we could not have asked for a better baby. He never cries, he sleeps like a log, and his family is so in love with him!

3 comments:

The Byron Family said...

SO CUTE!!!

Leanne said...

oh, I hope he never stops being like this for you!!! mine did. she was super good sleeper and now...well, I'm a zombie!!! love the photo and his hair!! cute.

akagi79 said...

I'm glad he is such a good baby!! It's always nice to get a "sleeper"! Cute picture of the little guy!