Michael is wonderful and I am so blessed. He is a great husband and an even greater father.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
^Look how young Michael looks in our engagement picture :)
^I had to put this picture on here because it is amazing how much our family has changed. I knew my sisters would get a kick out of this..hehehe
I love this picture. It represents everything we have worked, and continue to work towards...eternity. I love you Michael!






3 comments:
I can't believe how much everyone has changed! My kids loved it. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We love you guys!
aw fun! i love your engagment pics! You look REALLY good in that color with dark hair! Happy anniversary!
Hey I look good in that pic with the family ha ha ha! I love the picture of you two at the temple I wish I had one. Congrats on 5 years!!
Post a Comment