Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Here, There & Everywhere
Here are some pictures of a few things we have done this week...on Saturday Tanner went to a birthday party for his friend Eric at Hollywild Animal Park. He had a lot of fun and saw some cool animals. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the Zebra but Tanner was busy getting attacked by fire ants at that moment.
^Tanner and a few of his church friends
^Tanner loved feeding the goats.
The very beautiful cougar
^The silly birds that repeated everything we said
^ A very lazy bear. It wouldn't move until we did. It got up and walked around as soon as we went on to the next animal
^About 2 miles after we left Hollywild. The poor boy just couldn't handle all the excitement.
^The other day I went out to get the mail and this was stuck to my house. I had to run in and get the camera because it isn't everyday that beautiful butterflies land on your house.

^ I walked into the family room last week and found Tanner sitting in a chair while in a chair playing the computer. What a silly kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment