Friday, September 12, 2008

Perplexed & Pregnant

I have always been told that each pregnancy is different and I truly believe that. With Tanner I felt fantastic. I was never sick, I had tons of energy and I thought to myself, "This is easy, I could do this a million times!" Well, then there was Gavin..I was sick (or so I thought) and exhausted, I had kidney infections, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, and I was put on bed rest. Now you are probably wondering why I would get pregnant again after all the crazy things with Gavin but we always knew we would have three kids. I guess I shouldn't have complained about being sick when I was pregnant with Gavin because this time is HORRIBLE! I thought being nausiated (?) with Gavin was bad, throwing up all day is even worse. I keep thinking that I should have stopped at 2 but then I look at my children and remember the wonderful and amazing blessing that will join our family in April and somehow it is all OK.
With the first 2 I didn't really have any crazings. I really liked Taco Bell bean burritos with no onions when I was pregnant and that love has returned, kinda strange I know. This time around the cravings have come on very strongly. I took pictures of the things I am craving but for some reason my photo album is being retarded so I will just tell you what they are.....
First: Baby Kosher Dills...anyone who knows me well enough knows that pickles are my favorite food but right now I can't get enough of them...That reminds we, I better put them on my grocery list.
Second: Roasted Vegetable Ritz Crackers...if you have never tried them you really should! They are so fantastic.
Third: Soup...any soup. For dinner tonight we are having Bear Creek Chedder Potato Soup because I feel that I need it :)
Fourth: Nature Valley Fruit & Nut Bars....odd I know...this one still perplexes me
Everyone thinks I am having a girl this time and maybe they are right...so many differences. But I just have to remember...every pregnancy is different.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

I think mines a girl too, rotten pregnancy after having two FABULOUS ones. I was seriously sick for like a week, no throwing up or anything with both of my boys...this one is ongoing like a roller coater, but not fun. I find out next week...I'll let you know if my theory is true or not.

I hope it passes. good luck!

akagi79 said...

I hope you both have girls! But.. you both have those daring boys! So I wouldn't mind having 2 more nephews. I guess time will tell.

The Byron Family said...

oh nat! sorry you are so ill!!! the cravings are funny! at first i craved french fries from good ol Barry's in Spanish Fork...not so much anymore. all cravings are gone. hang in there!!!

Jennilyn said...

I understand cravings thats for sure! I am always craving fruit (mmmm watermelon). During this pregnancy pickles just don't taste good to me. love them any other time though. Sorry about the sickness hopefully it will get better with time, both mine did.

Erin said...

I so didn't know you were pregnant again, congrats! I can't wait, I love being pregnant! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Karina B. said...

I craved candy THE whole time I was pregnant with Lilly. No wonder i'm so fat now! Anyway, I hope you start feeling better soon. Wow. You're going to have three kids. That just hit me as being strange. You had Tanner as an only child for what seemed like forever to me and now you have Gavin and soon you'll have "Huggie".