Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I........

I am...a wife and mother, nothing could be better than that!
I think... that my children are growing up to fast
I know...I am far from perfect as a mother, but I am trying very hard
I want... my kids to find great happiness and success in their life
I have... a wonderful group of friends that make being away from family much easier.
I wish... that I could hop on a plane and go to Utah & New Jersey any time I wanted to
I hate... when I have no control over things.
I miss... my family and friends in Utah & New Jersey
I fear.... that something will happen to my husband or children that I have no control over
I feel... excited about what lies ahead in life
I hear... the ticking of the kitchen clock and the whirring of the ceiling fan...it's 1:15 am here :)
I smell... rain....lots and lots of rain
I search... for ways to better the lives of my children
I wonder...what sweet thing Tanner is going to say tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that...
I regret...not finishing school...hopefully someday it will happen
I love... being a mommy. What an amazing blessing!
I care... about everyone around me...wish I could help everyone!
I always... double check all the doors at night and make sure they are locked and make sure my kids are covered before going to bed.
I am not... as romantic as my husband would like me to be....must be the lack of sleep and kids always being there.:)
I believe...that I am a child of God and that I am loved more than I know
I dance... with my kids all the time. They love it and thank heavens no one can see us.:)
I sing... whenever I can. I miss being in a choir :(
I don't always... have a clean house. That would be to easy
I write...down the funny things Tanner says so that I will always remember them
I win...when I get enough sleep to get through the next day without a nap
I lose... when I don't spend enough time with my children. Sometimes I forget about how important that time is to them
I never thought I would ... live across the country from my family
I listen... to the sweet children sing in Primary every Sunday. What a blessing my calling is!
I read... lots of emails, blogs, and occasionally a book meant for grownups
I am happy about... the choice I made to marry my husband. He is wonderful and still after 5 years he treats me like a queen. I am truly blessed



Anyone else want to play? just copy and paste it into your post. It definitely makes you think.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Aww, that was so nice. It made me want to be nice too...I'm not, but I'll try!

akagi79 said...

Leanne you make me laugh! You are nice! Nat this is so cute! Maybe I will have to try it.