Monday, August 25, 2008

Gavin worth hav'n

So I have been told that I don't do enough posts with Gavin in them. I never noticed until it was pointed out. Gavin is such a sweet boy. He is growing up so quickly! He is almost 10 months old. Where has the time gone? This picture was taken a few days ago. I walked into the bedroom and there was Gavin laying on a pillow reading a book. We love our little grandpa Munster!

And this was taken about a month ago when we got his new pictures taken.


2 comments:

akagi79 said...

Gavin! I want to just kiss those cheeks! I can tell his little personality is really blossoming. I wish you guys lived closer. Tell Tanner I need him to come visit and help me make dinner!

Leanne said...

He's changed a lot in the last month! (according to those pictures...) what a darling little baby.