Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Zachary has a birth date!

I went to the doctor today for my 28 week checkup...one thing is good about knowing that I have diabetes, I didn't have to have the glucose test...Yippee!
My doctor scheduled my c-section for March 19th. It will be 5 weeks early again and the baby will most likely have to stay in the NICU for a while like Gavin did. It all depends on him.
I really am looking forward to this pregnancy being over, but I think every pregnant lady has those feelings :)
So, the countdown is on...7 more weeks

7 comments:

camille said...

good luck!!!

The Byron Family said...

7 more weeks, thats crazy! are you doing better? from your posts it sounds like you are up and about

Natalie said...

I am feeling much better and my energy is returning. I am getting excited now :)

akagi79 said...

We can't wait to see him. I wonder if he will look more like Gavin or Tanner? I guess we will find out on March 19th!!

The Byron Family said...

oh im glad you are feeling better and more excited!

Leanne said...

I'm jealous that you get to have yours early...this kid is killing me!!! with no end in sight...just kidding, I'm nearly done. Can't wait to see your little dude #3 at the Stone household! Glad you are feeling better!

Melodie said...

Hey Natalie...it's me Melodie your cousin...your little guy will have the same birthday as my little guy!! What a great day! Good luck with the delivery, and the fun NICU...I remember those days...not so fun!!