Saturday, January 3, 2009
I'm baaaack!!
I am so happy that my computer is back up and running before they said it would. Being on bed rest without access to the world is horrible!! As soon as I think of something good to write about, I will post again. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
what the heck is going on? why are you on bedrest? How much longer do you have?
My blood pressure goes up dramatically when I am pregnant. This time it just started a little early. Also, I get toxemia every time and I am showing signs of that already also. Lucky me.
My doctor plans to take this baby out a month early because of gestational diabetes, but if things keep going the way they are, it will be sooner than that. So, as of right now, I have 15 weeks left if I were to go all the way...11 weeks left if he takes him a month early...and so forth.
It's those darn family genes!! Curse them. I don't envy you in the least! Been there done that! ( Well maybe I will wish I was you a little when Zach is born! I love little babies!!!!!)
sad! i wouldnt know what to do with myself if i had to stay in bed. be good though and take care of yourself!
Post a Comment