I am not sure how many of you know the story of the Nielson family in Arizona. I know that many have links on their blogs. Stephanie Nielson is a young mother in Arizona who, along with her husband Christian, was in a horrible plane crash in August. Both Stephanie and Christian were severely burned and remain in the hospital. Their 4 children are being taken care by family members. Back in June a friend of mine sugested that I go read Stephanie's blog. She is very easy to relate to when it comes to motherhood and she is a great example of how to live the gospel. The new link on the side of my blog is the blog belonging to her sister. She is amazing at updating on how her sister and brother-in-law are doing in their recovery. When you get to C Jane's blog you can follow the link to the nienie dialoges and check out Stephanie's blog. They have links to online sales and donation sites for money to help with the millions of dollars in medical bills that are adding up quickly. Following this blog has surely helped me to make sure that I put the important things in my life..my husband, my children, my family, my religion...first before all other things.
I hope that this touches your heart also
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Stephanie's brother is is my ward. They are the neatest family also. Her sister-in-law shared a cool story in Relief Society about them . The next time you call me I'll tell you about it!
Post a Comment