1. What is his name? Michael Scott Stone
2. Who eats more? If you saw us both you would never believe that Michael actually eats more. He was blessed with a fabulous metabolism!
3. Who said I Love You first? I did
4. Who is taller? lol...Michael is...by a foot
5. Who is smarter? Michael is definitely smarter. He can tell you everything about anything (except sports)
6. Who is more sensitive? I am
7. Who does the laundry? Michael does! When we got married he just started doing the laundry (maybe because he knows that I despise it!)
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
9. Who pays the bills? We both do
10. Who cooks more? I do. He is a wonderful cook though. (he has a culinary arts degree)
11. What meals do you cook together? On his day off we cook dinner together. He likes to help.
12. Who is more stubborn? Definitely me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Michael is.
14. Who is more clean? I think Michael is. I love having my house clean but I have to be in the mood. Michael cleans up after himself always.
15. Who has more siblings? Michael does
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me, he knows it, and he will admit it!
17. What do you like to do together? We don't get a lot of time to do things together. Michael works a lot! When he is off we like to take the boys out for some family fun.
18. Who eats more sweets? Michael by a landslide!
19. Guilty pleasures? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, watching MASH, Matlock, and Golden Girls (seriously.)
20. How did you meet? We met at church in New Jersey when I was out there as a nanny. Michael grew up in New Jersey. We knew each other for 2 years before we ever knew the other's name.
21. Who asked who out first? I asked him out. He says that if I hadn't, we wouldn't be married because he was to shy to ask anyone out.
22. Who kissed who first? I had to tell him to kiss me because we were dating for 2 months and he hadn't even tried.
23. Who proposed? Michael did. He took me to the Jersey Shore and asked me to marry him. It was very sweet.
24. His best features? His eyes.
25. What is his best quality? He is kind! He is willing to give the shirt off his back to anyone!






No comments:
Post a Comment