Hi! This is Tanner Stone. I am 5 years old. Yesterday was my first day of Kindergarten. It was GREAT! I got to eat lunch in a big room called the cafeteria and my mom came to help us get our forks and milk, then she ate lunch with me :)
My teachers are very nice and I am really excited to be in school again. My mom took some pictures of my first day...here they are!
I look at little scared in this picture but I wasn't, I just forgot to smile.

I really missed my Gavin and I know he missed me. He was very excited to see me when I got home.

On my way into elementary school. That is one big school compared to 4K!!

Oh yeah! This is my teacher, he name is Mrs. Styles. She is very nice!!

I found my cubby and and got ready for a fun-filled first day.

My mom took this picture when we were having lunch together. I have to say, the food wasn't half bad!
Well, that was it. I am excited to have 178 more days of Kindergarten. My dad told me that it will fly by...maybe it will!
3 comments:
How fun to have lunch, and your teacher looks very nice Tanner!!!
you get to eat lunch cool!!!!!!!!!!love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE,PAIGE TANNER
Post a Comment