We now have a 5 year old at our house and he will not let us forget it. Tanner is very proud to be five and has to make sure everyone knows it. He is also very excited because he can now have his very own library card., something he has been anticipating for quite a while now.
In the middle of getting ready for vacation we had a small birthday party for him. He really enjoyed himself and has not stopped talking about the ice cream sundaes they had. Here are a few pics:
The day before his birthday I took cupcakes to his Kindergarten class and I was able to get a few pictures of the celebration they had for him:
The day after his birthday party (on his real birthday) my mom and a friend of hers came from Utah to visit. Tanner had asked to go to Dollywood for his birthday so we loaded up the cars (we had to take both the van and Michael's car to get us all there) and headed to Tennessee for 3 days. We had so much fun!!!
Daddy & the boys sitting in the hotel room:






2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! Gosh I wished you lived closer! I want steal your boys!! LOL!
How fun!!! I want to go to Dollywood!
Post a Comment