These first few pictures are little man smiling..or attempting to :)
On Thursday the storm was so bad that we gathered the whole family in the center of the house. There was hail and wind and I was very scared. All of the sudden we heard the loudest sound..it was like freight train hitting a wall...when the storm was over, we looked outside and saw many of our neighbors outside looking at something...here it is..
It is now 5 days later and the tree is still in the middle of the road. Taking a detour is getting really old very quickly
Tanner started swimming lessons today. He had fun for a while and then got intimidated by all the other kids...we are working on that :)
For FHE tonight we played a very fun Book of Mormon Memory game that our friends gave us for Christmas. It is great to listen as Tanner explains who all the people are and what they did.
After the game we made dirt dessert. It was a big hit. Tanner wanted to eat all the gummy worms and leave everyone with just dirt...that's Tanner for ya ;)







3 comments:
its about time i see more pics of zach..i was begining to wonder if maybe you got rid of him lol. Cuteness all around!
WoW Zach looks like such a big boy!!! Sometimes I take apic of Daae and I swear she looks 3 years older in the pic than she is! What a cute boy! And yikes about the storm! We've had a few whoopers over on this side of the country too! Oh summer hurry the crap up!!!
Zach is so cute! I love the "pre smile"!! fun dirt dessert. I love that stuff!
Post a Comment