I thought I would just keep you all up to date on baby boy. I still have 3 weeks until my c-section and my appointments are now weekly. I went today for my 32 week checkup and my blood pressure is on the rise again. I have to take it easy and only do things that I feel are mandatory..like being a mom :)
When I had gestational diabetes with Gavin they did an ultrasound every week after 30 weeks until he measured 5-6 lbs and then they took him out. With this one because we have scheduled the surgery early already they are not going to do ultrasounds. I am happy about that because my doctor doesn't do them the same day as your weekly appointment. I had to go twice a week for 5 weeks with Gavin. Horrible!
So, I will update again next Wednesday and keep you all filled in until he gets here. Hopefully the next 3 weeks with fly by!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
oh my heavens! three weeks left! crazy! take it easy girl, keep that baby in there as long as possible! p.s. still scared i might be preggers lol. acid reflux has hit me hard, and i had it as bad as this when i was preggers with Aiden! AHHHH!!!! i will keep YOU posted!
I can't believe you a almost done! It has gone so fast, maybe not for you. I'm sure it will be so nice to have your mom come and take care of you. Take it easy, he will come soon enough!!
Post a Comment