Hey! You stole my next post! I 'll do it anyway. That car looks so much better than the one we drove. It would over heat while driving up the "hill" to high school, the trim was missing, except for a piece that would drag on the road as we drove, and it also squealed when we started it. Oh ya! I almost forgot the nice "bucking" motion it made when we shifted into the next gear! Oh memories! BAD, BAD,(funny) memories
We have been married for 8 wonderful years. We are sooo blessed to have 3 handsome boys: Tanner is 7, Gavin is 4, and Zach is 2. How much better can life possibly get?!?
2 comments:
Hey! You stole my next post! I 'll do it anyway. That car looks so much better than the one we drove. It would over heat while driving up the "hill" to high school, the trim was missing, except for a piece that would drag on the road as we drove, and it also squealed when we started it. Oh ya! I almost forgot the nice "bucking" motion it made when we shifted into the next gear! Oh memories! BAD, BAD,(funny) memories
HA HA HA HA funny how i was embarassed of that car before i had my licence but the second i could drive i was sitting proud! Gotta love the beast!
Post a Comment