Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Privacy Please......

OK, so I have decided to join the rest of my family and go private also. I had added a thing to my blog so that I could see who had been to visit and within 2 days there were about 30 people I didn't even know...a little scary. If you will please leave me your email address in the comments I will be more than happy to add you in, of course, I have to know who you are :)

9 comments:

The Byron Family said...

aw man! everyone is going private. i hate it. b_20beccaa@hotmail.com

akagi79 said...

red_tree_clan@yahoo.com

The Taylors said...

pjcmtaylor@gmail.com

Leanne said...

leannejanelle@gmail.com

Erin said...

Kinda crazy how everyone in the world can just look up your info huh? Be sure to add us erin_holman@hotmail.com

camille said...

count me in please :0)
camillehein@gmail.com

crystal said...

I saw your blog address on facebook. I would like to keep in contact you can also see mine at crystalloveless.blogspot.com
my email is crystalloveless29@hotmail.com

The Keele's said...

megtoes@yahoo.com where did you find the thingy that tells you who looked at your blog??? I'm curious now! :D

The Stahlnecker's said...

Eddietress@charter.net